I welcome the opportunity to speak at your church, organization, or event. My spirit-led and Scripture-based messages and training sessions are designed to help hurting people find hope and comfort in Jesus by growing in their intimacy with Him, understand the roadblocks to spiritual freedom so they be released from emotional, relational, and behavioral bondage, and to help churches disciple and minister to the suffering.
Pastors and leaders, are you interested in starting a cancer healing and discipleship ministry in your church? According to the American Cancer Society, an estimated 1.9 million people will hear the words, “You have cancer” in 2022. While studies show that most patients with advanced cancer feel religion is important, the majority say they receive little or no spiritual support from faith communities (Dana Farber, 2007). Over half of survivors believe the emotional consequences of cancer will always be part of their lives, even though the cancer may leave their bodies (Lance Armstrong Foundation, 2004).
As a cancer survivor in 2001, I founded Pray for the Cure at Hosanna! Church in Lakeville, MN to disciple and pray for others facing the challenges of a cancer diagnosis. Over the years, hundreds of people facing all types and stages of cancer have received biblical care and support through the Pray for the Cure ministry. Now, your faith community can be equipped to offer the same ministry through a one-day hands on Pray for the Cure workshop. Prayer ministers in your church will learn:
- The unique practical and spiritual challenges faced by those diagnosed with cancer and seeking healing.
- Common mindsets that may be barriers to physical, emotional, and spiritual healing and how to overcome.
- The role of discipleship in ministering to people facing a cancer diagnosis and living life as a survivor.
- Practical prayer and discipleship strategies for ministering to people before, during, and after treatment.
- Tools and resources for establishing and sustaining a Pray for the Cure ministry in your church.
To learn more, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A custom message can be designed based on your needs and interests. Contact me at email@example.com to learn more.